Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Liebster Award -- A.K.A., I'm a Cheater

First thing's first:  Thank you, K.V. Briar!  (Now is the part where you follow her if you haven't already.  You know, not to be bossy or anything.)  Also, an apology to her:  I'm sorry I took so long to get this posted.  Back to school stuff and excuses and all that.



    I've already made a Liebster post, but since the award's meant to highlight up-and-coming blogs, I figured it'd be okay if I posted again and shared five more blogs.  (Does that make me a cheater?  Not sure.  Anyway, I come from a very competitive family, where boardgames are cutthroat and the occasional display of cheating happens -- you especially have to watch my 12-year-old sister.  Let's just say there's a reason we don't play Monopoly much.)

    Here's a quick glimpse of the rules:

    "The goal of the award is to spotlight up and coming bloggers who currently have less than 200 followers. The rules of the award are:

1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all - have bloggity-blog fun!"

    Aaaand here we go (remember, no sales pitches -- it's for your own good):

    AderuMoro's Too Many Ambitions

    Eat...Sleep...Write

    Keep on Writing, Keep on Dreaming

    Live to Write...Edit when Necessary

    Thoughts of a Shieldmaiden

    Okay then, I'm off to alert these blogs like a responsible blogger. 

    For the record, if you laughed/scoffed at me for that last sentence, no worries -- my feelings won't be crushed.

   

7 comments:

Angela Cothran said...

Jenna-thanks for the award :)

A Reformed Hippie said...

Thank you for the award. ☺

~Lèrowen

Anonymous said...

I'm honored!! Thank you so much!!
I haven't gotten a blog award since I moved to WordPress a year or so ago! (The hilarious thing? I had JUST reached 200 followers!!)
~ Mirriam

Adelle Yeung said...

Aw, thank you so much! I'll probably take forever trying to think of someone to post this back on XD Haha thanks!

Morgan said...

Thank you so much :) This is my first award, and I'm so excited. So again, thank you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to all the winners! :D And nah, it doesn't make you a cheater. ;)

By the way, Jenna, I gave you an award over at my blog - check it out!

http://perfectlysensiblenonsense.blogspot.com/2011/08/comfort-in-shelter-of-pines.html

Jenna Blake Morris said...

You're all really welcome!

Mirriam -- Ah, you're kidding! That'd be my luck...

AderuMoro -- Ha, it took me forever to get this actually posted. No biggie!

Taylor -- Thank you! I'm off to check it out.