Sunday, February 13, 2011

We're All In This...Never Mind

If you're reading this, then chances are you're a teen writer.

    Either that, or you're hopelessly Internet-lost.  Moving on. 

    Assuming that you are one of those teenage writers, though, you're not alone.  See, I am, too, and there are a lot more out there than just us.

    That's a big part of what this blog is about.  Hopefully, it'll inform, encourage, and support you.  At the very least, you might be able to get a few laughs here and there.

    So keep your eye on Literally YA.  I don't know everything about the publishing process -- who really does? -- and I certainly don't pretend to, but I'm learning some interesting stuff along the way, and I'll always share whatever I learn.  Oh, and if you have anything to share, then feel free.  I hesitate to say "We're all in this together" because of, you know, certain Disney musical movies, and the fact that some of us happen to have standards.  But you get the point. 

No comments: